Wow, oh wow!

I could hardly catch my breath. My heart was pounding when I caught a glimpse of the white tail and white head of a huge bird that launched itself from the ground, headed to the top of a tree. It almost brought tears to my eyes to see this majestic creature. As America's symbol, the sighting of the elusive bald eagle filled me with awe. Yeah, I'm kind of emotional when it comes to things American. The National Anthem at sporting events, and currently at the Olympics, will bring tears to my eyes. I'll admit that I'm a patriot through and through. Having traveled to many countries the world over, there is no question in my mind why I love this country best of all.

What's amazing is that seeing a bald eagle can evoke so many emotions in me. Wow, that's all I can think of to say... oh, wow! Made my day.

No comments: