Joyful beginnings

It has been a busy week and all my chores are behind me, so before I settle on the couch with a good book and a bowl of chocolates, I decided to share some images I enjoyed all week. Beginning with the ever-inspiring sun's rays.
Then I'm reminded of the joy of being free to spread your wings and fly. Free as a bird as they say.
This morning there was a hint of what was to come with what appeared to be fire burning just at the edge of the horizon. The hint of a spectacular sunrise.
I was not in the least bit disappointed as the clouds reflected the magenta and made the world look like we were viewing it through rose-colored glasses... 
As the reds were replaced by the sun's yellow hues my fisher friend, appearing to be one-legged, was searching for breakfast and enjoying the sun as well.
I just don't know how it can get any better than this.

No comments: