Lookin' for blue skies

The Sunshine State certainly has been dreary lately and I've been looking forward to some blue skies again. It rained most of yesterday, last night and this morning so when it stopped raining this afternoon I hurried to the beach with hopes of seeing the sun.

There were some blue skies but they kept skittering away from me as the clouds kept piling up. I was hoping to have just one ray of warm sunshine on my upturned face, but no luck. I did manage to see a couple of patches of blue sky which I suppose will have to suffice for now. Punxsutawney Phil aside, our prognosticators here are calling for more clouds and rain for the rest of the week. I'll just have to be content with these few little patches of blue and hope for the rapid return of sunny skies.

No comments: