Shiver report

Each and every one of my friends is complaining about our unseasonable and long-lasting cold snap and I'm right there in the fray. Dreaming of returning to the beach with toes in the toasty sands, the gentle breezes cooling the touch of blazing sun is what keeps hope alive. What also helps is digging in my photo archives and dredging up a photo of warm beach days like the one above. This photo was taken by my Mom from her 7th floor oceanfront condo. It shows my beach walking area, people in bathing suits, swimmers enjoying the surf and lots of warm sunshine.

The shivering cold abates for a while with dreams of summer and a warm beach. The photo helps. I'll just dream on until it becomes reality. I certainly hope it is soon because there are gardens to tend to, beach walks to enjoy and bathing suits languishing in a drawer! I don't want to rush time... just nudge it along a little faster toward spring.

No comments: