Headed south!

When I hear weather reports of snow and 15º up north, it is hard to complain about 38º here in Florida, but it certainly does feel cold and with our 15 to 20 mph winds the damp ocean air seems to sneak in every crack and crevice not only of my house, but also of the clothes I bundle up in for my beach walks. Plus, it is March already and I can't remember ever having to turn the heat on in March. (I'm sure I have but it is a long-lost memory.)

There are no photos that can show cold better than those with snow or ice which fortunately I don't have, but these clouds and the long, long line of pelicans (I counted 27 in all) flying south seem to exemplify just how I feel about the cold. Br-r-r-r but I can gratefully say that at least I'm not shoveling snow! So I guess life is good after all!

No comments: