Double delights

Today was a day of beach delights, as usual, but even more delights when I got back home.

At the beach even the ordinary is pleasing to me. I saw the cell phone lady (see earlier post) still talking on the phone. I laughed out loud when I saw her and she turned to give me a strange look. The winds had calmed so the ocean was not quite so wild. The sky was pure blue with some interesting streaky clouds pictured here. It was lovely, invigorating and just plain smile producing.


When I got home I was about to water the plants on my porch when I caught a glimpse of BLTs to come. Almost like visions of sugar plums dancing in your head at Christmas. I've started one tomato plant on the porch since I'm a little behind in preparing a growing bed and today I noticed the very tiniest, wee little nubbins of tomatoes. They were not even as large as marbles. Still fuzzy with new growth but there they were!


Joy is where you find it and I found it today in streaky clouds at the beach and tiny tomato nubbins at home.


No comments: