Christmas eve on the beach

Christmas eve, you are in Florida for vacation and no matter what, you are going surfing! It not important that the air temperature is in the mid 50s and that the wind is blowing out of the north at 12 to 14 mph. The water temperature is in the low 60s so it probably feels good, especially if you are suited up in a wet suit. I did notice the car this young man got out of had license plates from New York so I guess this is warm. Right?

Well, lucky me got to go to the beach too, though I was in heavy coat and hat. The wind was strong and this poor gull was trying to head north right into the wind but was being held stationary no matter how hard he tried. Gave me a good photo op.

At least the sun was out, at least I was able to walk on the beach, and thankfully had a warm coat to wear. Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: