The beach is back!

Hurrah, my new computer arrived and it is up and running like a charm. As a matter of fact, I think I'm in love. It is bigger, faster, sleeker than my previous 6-year-old model and has features that will take me years to learn.
Though unexpected... Merry Christmas to me.
More importantly, I am able to get back online and to share my idyllic life with you. I also headed to the beach for the first time in many, many days. We've had unseasonably cold weather and the accompanying strong winds have made beach walking unbearable. Then the past two days it has been rainy and dreary.

Today there is sunshine but cold again so a short beach trip afforded me some blue blue skies with the hint of passing jets. It also heralded the return of the royal terns.
I didn't stay long without my heavy coat but... I'm back!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

Glad you're back...missed you!