Laws of attraction... humpf.


A friend and I were having an email discussion of the Laws of Attraction. The Law of Attraction simply says that you attract into your life whatever you think about. Your dominant thoughts will find a way to manifest themselves. In other words, if you really want something and truly believe it's possible, you'll get it. Good, I thought, let's give this a try.

That evening I concentrated on my wish to be able to "put my hands on all the dollars I'll ever need." That was my exact thought... put my hands on all the dollars I need. The next morning I awoke and headed to the beach as usual.

Guess what I found there... that the laws of attraction really work. That morning I found something rare and extraordinary on the beach, dollars, sand dollars. Two of them! The extraordinary part comes because in the eleven years I've been walking this beach I have only seen one whole sand dollar. I rarely even see the little bits and pieces of broken sand dollars. The morning after wishing to put my hands on dollars... I did just that, I had two whole sand dollars in my hands!

Do you suppose Law of Attraction works and I wasn't specific enough? Maybe, maybe not. Anyway, I now have two lovely sand dollars. One (see close-up above) even has a tiny barnacle growing on it. What a bonus.

No comments: