Pot of gold?

What a great start to the day... a great start to the month of July! There was just a little sprinkle of rain as I walked along the beach (it actually felt good) then I glanced to the west and lo and behold... a little bit of a rainbow tucked in behind the clouds. It has been a while since I've seen one and since I'm so easily thrilled, I was delighted.

Naturally a song leapt to my lips almost as quickly as the camera leapt into my hand. Then I had to groan... oh no, not that song! "Sunshine, lollipops and RAINBOWS." Leslie Gore is living in my head once again. If you've been reading my posts you know that dreaded song stuck with me for about a week back in May when we finally had sun after six days of rain. (See May's post called Sunshine, lollipops...)

Hopefully I'll carry the glorious sight of a rainbow in my head and leave the song for someone else to enjoy.

No comments: