Orange & stormy dawn

When I went to the beach the morning of the 15th it was just below high tide and the seas were rough indicating that walking would be difficult. The radar at home also showed a big ol' rain cloud just off the coast and I almost decided to stay home. The operative word here is almost. Because if I hadn't gone I would have missed this spectacular dawning of the new day. 
The large cloud to the south looked like the foothills of a mountain range and yet, the sun was determined to show it pumpkin colored rays with the promise of blue skies tucked inside. Lesson here, don't let doubts cloud your agenda because you may miss something spectacular. (Remember you can click on the photo to make it larger... thus more spectacular.)

1 comment:

Bunnie said...

Can it be that we are looking "only" at an arrangement of air and water and light? You have captured it rearranging itself as it always does.I am glad; thank you.