Names and labels...

The different cloud formations this morning were intriguing and to be honest, a bit daunting. It's also a little intimidating in that, as much as I appreciate looking at clouds, I don't know as much about them as I should. Am I gonna learn more? Maybe, but for now...

Just enjoy this scene and the solid bank of clouds positioned in a straight line from right at the horizon to about 200 feet in height and it was unmoving. In the hour I was at the beach it never wavered. Above that were lavender stratus (I think) clouds with some interesting swirls and formations and higher still, highlighted against the blue, were wisps of cirrus clouds.

So, now that there are labels for everything, just forget what they are called and enjoy the scenery as much as I did. It was a beautiful start to the day.

No comments: