Sun, rain and clouds


Yesterday afternoon we had some absolutely stunning cloud formations and I was out without camera... mentally flogging myself for lack of foresight. This morning however I could tell as soon as I left the house that I was going to be treated to more amazing clouds. There were all shapes and sizes and with the rising sun offering another layer of intrigue, extraordinary!

I've shared two of my favorites with you. The first I call rain cloud in pink. Picking up the pink from the rising sun yet you can see the streaks of rain under it. Just what we get in Florida, a very brief shower then it's gone before you even realize you've gotten wet.

The second is also a rain cloud though massive in size and intricate contours, the sun manages to peak around the edge of the rain far out at sea. I am not gifted enough to find the words to describe it... thankfully I have a picture.

No comments: