Tailwind

With the change of seasons I change my morning routine and instead of rolling out of bed and hitting the beach before I am fully awake (because in summer the sun is too brutal later in the day) nowadays I have a tendency to lollygag in bed. Though this is a luxury, sometimes it means I have to make myself get going and get on with my walk. This was one of those mornings. Lazing around was very comfortable and I had to invoke Nike... Just do it.

What an eye opener! It was warm but windy. Winds from the northeast not only stirred up the ocean but it stirred up the clouds. Birds were either zooming along with a tailwind or were held in place by the headwind. It was a fascinating and exhilarating phenomenon and I was so happy that I just got there! The energy of the elements was so stimulating that I came close to kicking up my heels. I restrained myself but it was tempting.

I'm so glad that I just did it... my day started a little later than usual but I felt like those birds with the tailwind — revitalized and ready to go.

Wish this photo could send you the energy, the sounds and invigorating air but this is the best I could do.

No comments: