Hot reminder

During this past winter when it was so cold for such an extended period of time I promised I would not complain when our Florida summer raised its hot and muggy head. Well, I'm trying to keep my promise but this morning it was just plain hot. Phew! Not a breath of air and if it hadn't been for that lovely bank of clouds that burning hot sun would have been unbearable.

I like this photo because the sun really does look like it is a hot fire and the heavy clouds help illustrate of the weight of the air I was trying to breathe. Fortunately after about 20 minutes a gentle breeze came to stir the air and the sun never escaped from its cooling cloud cover. Not complaining, really not... just reminding myself that this past winter I would have given anything for a day like today so I will enjoy every breathless moment of it.

No comments: