August endings

What happened to the month of August? It has disappeared, just slipped away without my permission. So here it is the last day of my favorite month of the year. (There are many reasons for it being my favorite month starting with childhood summer memories, birthdays for me and many many of my longtime friends, my parent's wedding anniversary, summer travels, etc...)
So in honor of August, here's a hodgepodge of final days photos. Starting with three of the seven shrimp boats lining the horizon this morning.
 Followed by the sun showing up with all her glory.
The birds enjoying breakfast on the beach,
 and finally an unusual plume of cloud that really struck my fancy.
Goodbye August, I'm sorry I let you slip by but I'll try to savor each and every day of you next year.

No comments: