Early to rise...

Lately I've been getting to the beach early and have been treated to a wonderful array of clouds and sun. I decided to share a few photos with you to brighten your day like the real images brightened mine.
A cloud hydra was looming. Menacing looking but no rain, thankfully. 
Pinks, blues and various shades of gray with a smattering of seaweed added for visual interest.
Almost brought my umbrella but decided against it. Do you think there was rain in those clouds? There was. Drat! 

I just loved the 3-dimensional layers of these clouds with an occasional jet contrail in the clear blue of bring it all back to reality.
My favorite great heron (near his gazebo - see earlier post) waiting for the sun to escape those big heavy clouds. 

What could be more striking than a shrimp boat highlighted by a rising sun? Maybe something, but at this particular moment in time, you can't beat this stunning image.
Life is just grand, no matter how you look at it.

No comments: