Hodgepodge

Oops, I haven't been here in a while then went for a couple of days where I couldn't sign in to this google account, for whatever unknown reason, so I have a variety of photos to share. I've also been busy, and heading to the beach at near dark leaves little opportunity for picture taking.

The full moon in the morning's dark was quite a sight though.

The next day I managed to get another shot of the moon, barely visible in the western sky surrounded by clouds and blue.


The sunrise this morning was lovely with a tropical low just off shore bringing great cloud formations. One beach friend said I'd missed the vibrant colors by just a minute or two. Drat. I was impressed nonetheless.
So there you go, many images crowded into a hodgepodge of beachside sights. Including this pile of marshmallows with blue sky above and glowing sun below.


No comments: